Thursday, May 22, 2008

Today My Mind Is Racing Faster Then My Body

OK so I took all my meds. as I do everyday, and my heart is pounding out of my DD chest. My brain is on over drive and my fingers are clumsy. Does anyone else know that feeling? It is a horrible way to start your day. I have so much to do today and I just can't seem to get anything done. I want to, I really do. Maybe if I work out earlier then planned I could come down a bit? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Nawww. I really don't want to leave the house at this moment. I have too many things to get done. I just want to be able to enjoy those things that I need to get done. Dang. I hate this feeling. Well on a better note the yarn finally came in for our contest winners. Yay. It took forever. I am so happy to be able to give them their winnings. I hate having loose strings with anything. Well i guess for now I will just slow it down a notch and try my best not to F*ck up to many things that I touch today. Peace

2 comments:

Kenyetta said...

Relax Doll! You should have called me!

STRJKTKNITTING said...

Your such a sweety pie. I took a Xanax. Feeling a little bit calmer.