This is a fun way to show off to your friends how many Carrot’s you have on your necklace, rings, bracelets or earrings. I have the cutest little tinniest, tiniest carrots made to use as baguettes to go around my One Carrot necklace. I will post pics later.
What you’ll need to create your own Carrot jewelry:
- needle felting needle
- roving wool (orange and green)
- jump ring (I used an orange jump ring to match)
- chain or anything to hang your carrot onto.
- Styrofoam pad or needle felting pad.
- If you are making a ring, bracelet or earrings, then you will need the appropriate hardware for that.
- With your orange color roving wool and your needle felting needle, take a small amount of wool and roll in between the palms of your hand to create a worm like shape. Size is completely a matter of preference and what piece of jewelry you are going to make.
- Then with a small Styrofoam pad and your felting needle you are going to start to form the shape of a carrot, easily done by starting at the thickest end and narrowing it down to the bottom, making sure to poke it until it is completely felted.
- Then with the green roving wool and the needle, add the topper to the carrot by simply poking it into the top of the carrot to join.
- *You can add leaves or a vine and use the vine as the necklace part.
- Then add your jump ring through the middle of the green top and place onto a piece of leather or chain or whatever you choose.
- Make a One Carrot piece of jewelry or as many Carrots as you like.