Saturday, April 11, 2009

Funky Junky

Nothing could be more fun then to run your fingers through tons of buttons and costume jewelry. I love these little treasures. I never throw anything out without first examining it's goods. I love antique buttons and appliques. I love to reuse, up cycle,re-cycle or salvage and redo already done items. I love the challenge of experimentation. I let the tiny treasures speak to me. I never know what will go where until it happens. T hat is the great mystery of design. Here is some of the wonderful treasures I just received from a dear sweet Ravelry friend.

2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Honey, you are so talented at using that stuff in an new an exciting way. You amaze me. My pbs jar is almost cured and it awaiting it's contents.....it's going to be my stitch marker holder. MUCH more exciting than the plastic baggie now in use :D

STRJKTKNITTING said...

oh yayyyyyyyyyy, i really enjoyed making this for you. i hope you enjoy using it. hugs